Tuesday 26 April 2011

My World Tuesday - Hazzards in the sun.

When it finally stopped raining it’s easy to see why Freycinet is so popular! These shots are taken from the same place on the beach but just looking in opposite directions. Just shows that if you are somewhere special, that you may need a bit of patience to see what you want to see!

































You can find more images of great places here or you can click on the My World Tuesday link on the RHS of the screen. You can also see at my most recent posts on my other blog by clicking on the "Paying Ready Attention" Link on the RHS of the screen.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous views! Lovely shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place!! Makes me miss the sea...
    Warm greetings from landlocked West Africa!
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  3. a place like this might make me slow down enough to practice patience.

    ReplyDelete